We collaborated with fashion & textile designer Whitney Manney to create this bold, bright, and monochrome Blossom. This abstract floral design by Whitney, compliments the organic shape of Blossom and makes a beautiful statement bong for your collection.
During our initial design meeting with Whitney, she brought us a floral doodle she had painted on a sheet of paper. After using a dry erase marker to sketch on a Blossom bubbler we had laying around the studio, Whitney decided to modify the original floral doodle to fit Blossom's curves.
Each bubbler is a one of a kind variation on that inspiration painting. Built to last, this water pipe will stand up to decades of bubbly fun with your best buds.
- Non-toxic, food safe glaze inside and out
- Made in collaboration with Whitney Manney
- Bowl capacity around 4-5 hits
- Measures approximately 5.5" x 5" x 2"
- Handmade in Kansas City, MO, USA
- Worldwide shipping
- Ships in 1-3 business days
CLEANING + USE:
Fill with approximately 1/4c of water before use. On the interior, a down stem extends from the bowl into the water at the base of the bubbler. This allows smoke to pass through the water, cooling it before reaching the mouthpiece.
- Easy to clean—use isopropyl alcohol + salt or any 420 cleaning solution. Additional cleaning details and tutorials are available in the FAQ section.
But what is a bubbler?
A bubbler is similar to a bong. Both bubblers and bongs use water filtration to cool the smoke before it reaches the mouthpiece, making for a smooth hit. A bong has a removable bowl/slide while a bubbler's bowl is fixed, similar to a hand pipe.
Note that this is a handmade piece and may vary slightly from the photos. Buyer must be of legal age and abide by all local laws.