Modeled after a thrifted crystal decanter, Flora is a ceramic bong fit for the cool Grandma’s bud bar. Place the bowl into the mouthpiece opening for easy bowl loading and inconspicuous storage between uses.
- Non-toxic, food safe glaze inside and out
- Moss (green) colorway
- Large bowl holding 5-10 hits
- Ceramic-on-ceramic connection
- Measures approximately 12" (w/ bowl on top) or 9" (w/o bowl) x 4.25"
- Handmade in Kansas City, MO, USA
- Worldwide shipping
- Ships in 1-3 business days
CLEANING + USE:
Fill with approximately 3/4c of water before use. The slide & bowl piece extend down into the water in the interior chamber. This allows smoke to pass through the water, cooling it before reaching the mouthpiece.
- Easy to clean—use isopropyl alcohol + salt or any 420 cleaning solution. Additional cleaning details and tutorials are available in the FAQ section.
But what is a bong?
A bong is a larger water pipe. Bongs use water filtration to cool the smoke before it reaches the mouthpiece, making for a smooth hit. A bong has a removable bowl/slide.
Note that this is a handmade piece and may vary slightly from the photos. Buyer must be of legal age and abide by all local laws.